Thank you for your interest in a career at Columbus Metro.
Accounting Assistant (Part-Time)
This position functions at the Whitehall office and will be responsible
for public relations and providing operational support to the Accounting
Department, which also consists of Card Services and Electronic
Services. Part-time hours will range from 24-30 hours per week.
This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
This position functions in the Accounting Department and will assist
in daily duties in various areas of the department (Card Services,
Electronic Services, assistant to the Board of Directors). This
position is responsible for providing operational support, public
relations, publications and assist with processing applications
for credit and debit cards. Incumbent is expected to exercise good
initiative, good judgment and to perform work independently. Actions
requiring significant deviation from instructions and/or procedures
are referred to the CFO.
This position will assist in the duties related to the following
programs; Debit MasterCards, Visa credit cards, ACH processing,
assist the Board of Directors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with the processing and approval of applications for
MasterMoney debit cards and Visa credit cards.
- Help maintain and update credit and debit card account records
- Print, review and process daily card services reports and take
corrective action on errors.
- Perform non-monetary transactions for members.
- Relieve and assist other positions within the Card Services,
Electronic Services and Accounting departments.
- Assist CFO with any daily duties or projects.
- Act as clerical and administrative support to the Columbus Metro
Federal Credit Union Board of Directors.
- Coordinate lunch/cake for the Board of Directors monthly meeting.
- Coordinate special gatherings/social events for the Board of
Directors and Managers.
- Coordinate the credit union's annual meeting and annual strategy
- Maintain files for Board of Directors.
- Prepare notices and/or correspondence from the Board of Directors.
- Be available to work designated Saturdays, determined by CFO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Skill in operating PC, Excel, Microsoft Office products, and
any in-house computer system.
- Ability to effectively use oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to members.
- Ability to work independently.
Preferred, but not required:
- Knowledge of office policies, practices and regulations
governing the MasterMoney debit card and Visa Card programs.
- Knowledge of daily reports pertaining to Card Services department.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jim Miller, Human
Resources Manager, by email to email@example.com
or by fax to 614.239.0988.
Columbus Metro FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer